Rotary Board Cutter Kolbus PK 170 for cutting finished sections out of cardboard sheets or similar materials in two work processes with a linear cutting speed of 120 m/min, strip feed 220 cycles/min.
Serial number: 130
- High-precision, accurately angled cutting of case boards at top speeds using the rotary board cutter for lengthwise and crosswise cuts.
- Easy operation with steplessly adjustable feed and cutting speed. The strip magazine for cutting blanks is quick and easy to attach. Slippage-free board feed thanks to pull-in rolls made of an effective rubber/steel combination.
- min. working width: 600 mm
- max. working width: 1,400 mm
- min. cutting width: 85 mm
- max. cutting width: 1,380 mm
- min. finished size (width x length): 85 x 150 mm
- max. finished size: 1,380 x 480 mm (with infeed device)
- board thickness: 1 – 4 mm
- mechanical speed: Linear cutting speed infinitely variable 30 – 120 m/min
Detailed specification on inquiry!